PDA

View Full Version : MOVING SALE ... CURED LIVE ROCK, CORALS, LIVE SAND, Etc.

wsw22000
08/24/2003, 10:22 AM
My wife and I are moving to Colorado and have a 70 Gallon Reef Tank that we can not bring with us. We can transport most of the hardware, however, we unfortunately must part with our living creatures. By way of background, the tank has matured well after having been set up for 2 1/2 years as evidenced by prolific calcium deposits that I am constantly cleaning off of the glass.

The items we have to sell and their prices are as follows:

Rock:
115 lbs. CURED LIVEROCK with tons of coralline algae growth, several pieces have live corals attached including a star polyp colony and several mushrooms $400

22 lbs. BASE ROCK $45

Corals:
1 TOADSTOOL
2 FROGSPAWN
1 MED BRANCH HAMMER
4 COLONIES MUSHROOM ROCK (3 Varieties)

Total for ALL Corals: $100

Tank, Stand & Canopy:
Rare 70 Gallon Tank (48x18x20) with 1/2" glass that allows for completely open top with custom cabinet and canopy with an open top design for maximum airflow. Stand contains custom built-in electric panel with 4 stand alone outlets, 2 outlets on separate switch for main power, and 3 sets of 2 outlets each on digital times (for lights). The whole control box is on a default plug and can be turned off with one switch. $100

Sand bed:
6" sand bed from 70 Gallon Tank originally seeded by refugium that I had on the system but tore down. $100

Animals:
1 PERCULA
1 FLAME ANGEL
1 REGAL TANG (HIPPO)
1 PURPLE TANG (good health, slight lateral line)
1 CLEANER SHRIMP
1 SEA CUCUMBER

Total for ALL Animals $100

We live in Madison, NJ and items are for pick up only. For more information send emails to wsw22000@yahoo.com or call me at (201) 280-4401. Pictures of the tank and available items have been taken, however are too large to post to this site.