PDA

View Full Version : want my urchin?

conundrum
08/22/2003, 11:19 PM
I want to give away my pincushin urchin. He is not evil, but sometimes he moves things around more than I care for.
he does tricks, if you consider carrying around hermits/snails a trick.

I would rather give him away than give him to a LFS. He is smaller than a tennis ball, had him for 7 months. I can bring to FRAG or you can pickup, N.W. mesa.

C'mon who wants to step up to the plate...

http://www.etropicals.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=43&pCatId=1300

mo_az_heat
08/22/2003, 11:40 PM
hello this is mo... your red pulsing xeneia just split babys. justabout time to frag. these are not small frags now. whole ones.i will bring them to you. you are the nice guy with the inverts right? i will be at the meeting for the first time this time looking forward to it . as i dont have much time. have not forgotten you . i have plenty of phyto nanno and tetra if you want some lmk ill bring it . see you there mo

conundrum
08/22/2003, 11:55 PM
Yea, it's me. I have been wanting some pulsing xenia for the longest time, thanks. I never turn down phyto either. See you there.

mx_tang
08/23/2003, 12:10 AM
Does the pincushion urchin know how to read? We got a bunch of those in from Carolina Biological Supply last semester and they were fun to play around with...if you're into that kind of stuff. If you like, I can donate him to the University where he/she will reside. If you want to see a neat trick, I can bring some KCl tomorrow and we can possibly sex it.

conundrum
08/23/2003, 08:05 AM
No, but sometimes I swear he taps his spine to match the fingers I hold up...
I don't know what KCI is, but a brave reefer has approached the plate, reluctantly, if nobody else wants him.

BLUESMAN
08/23/2003, 08:21 AM
I'll take him/her. I have a 50g sump that would be perfect. I've had my pencial urchant since day one. Blue

conundrum
08/23/2003, 09:49 AM
You got it, thanks blue. I will bring to FRAG today.

thanks to mojo for offering backup.

BLUESMAN
08/23/2003, 02:47 PM
Doug, I won't be at the meeting today....unplanned events happening around today! Give the urchant to someone else. Blue

mo_az_heat
08/23/2003, 09:32 PM
bluesman i have your urchin when you want it just lmk. figured id get it closer for ya . sorry we missed you today later . mo

mx_tang
08/24/2003, 09:00 AM
Blue,

You've just inherited a wealth of information for your children! Go to the Sea Urchin Embryology (http://www.woodrow.org/teachers/bi/1994/sea_urchin_embryology.html) website and have your kids get their learn on :D. Better yet, let me teach them :lol:.