PDA

View Full Version : Lucas is BACK!!!

Simbo18
08/20/2003, 08:36 PM
Ha Ha, well seems like I'm a meeting and a few e mails behind... still havn't gotten my e mail back up. WE had a major crash on all three of our comupters, no, not that new Microsoft virus. I'm not really sure what it was but that it was spreading by seaking out IP adresses.

Anyway, I've had a great time with the aptasia... !!! Yeah, I am the expert on aptasia, so far I have noticed over 6 different species. LOL. Anyway, I have a nano, 5 gal. hex back hooked up to the 75 gal. aptasia spawning tank and there dosn't seem to be any cross contamination.... weird. If Mike will permit he can put a picture of the aptasia pick on the web page..... (could be degradeing to our club) but I thought it would be a good laugh. I could always back it up with the nano, I'm quite proud of it (dosn't happen to often with any of my tanks). The nano must have over 40 corals in it, sps too!!

And Mike, what's this new LAW we have. Did you see that it very well defines that I'm not eligable to be on the board????:smokin:

Luke

minfinger
08/20/2003, 09:30 PM
Lucas, I've seen viruses like that. They're mostly Trojans that do it. Better make sure you're updated on all your virus software. Heck, McAfee put out 3 different updates today alone!

Call Tideline or Age, ya'll be able to sell that aptasia for credit! LOL Maybe that place on Folly Road needs to restock! Send me the pic, I'll upload it and post it in this thread. Send me a pic of the Nano too I want to see it.

As far as the Laws, we didn't discuss them, we only had a few people show up. Since you didn't get an email, I'll post the email in the forum.

Click this link and read away.
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1667421