PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin reef club?

perculaclownguy
08/20/2003, 01:15 AM
Dows anyone know of a wisconsin reef club? I found chicago's marine club and Michigan but I cannot seem to locate one near me. Am I gonna have to start my own?

Anyone let me know.

The Locust
08/20/2003, 08:26 AM
there is the wisconsin reef society which i am a proud member of. we have members from all over the state but the majority are in the milwaukee/madison to green bay area. our next meeting is this weekend aug23 and it is the club barbeque. send a pm to grafxguy on this board if you want more info as he is the president of the club.

MiddletonMark
08/20/2003, 10:09 AM
What he said ... there is a WRS forum in the `reef club' section of the forums [way at the bottom] or else wisconsinreefsociety.org

If you're around the Madison area, there is a local club here too; meet first monday evening of every month at folks' house. If you give me your email I can add you to our meeting list, provided you're close enough to make it.

Heard of a western Wis reef group too, don't know anything about that though.

Where you located?

mark

perculaclownguy
08/20/2003, 01:12 PM
I just went to the website and sent an email to Gareth from the main page. Maybe I can make this next meeting.
I am in the Milwaukee area .. more specifically New Berlin.

Thanks guys I am glad I am not alone in Wisconsin.

Niven
08/20/2003, 02:22 PM
You're far from being alone! I just replied to your email. Hope to see you this weekend at the BBQ.
Gareth