PDA

View Full Version : I'll Host!!

nakama
08/16/2003, 06:09 PM
If it suits the club I'll be happy to host a meeting either Sept 13th or the 20th. For me I vote the 13th at 2:00
Regards, Nakama (Neil)

bdr127
08/16/2003, 10:27 PM
I also vote for Neil at 2pm on 9/13. :D

minh_han
08/17/2003, 03:48 PM
Brad, I can't imagine why you'd want Nakama to host. Could it be that you two practically live next door to each other? :)

If I were you though, I'd hope the meeting was really far away so you'd have a chance to enjoy the ride in that cool car of his.

dburr
08/18/2003, 07:45 PM
Their is another post on the next meeting.
I think if we all start posting about "where we would like it to be",
we will all get confused on when and where to go.
I really don't want to come off like i'm b****ing, I just don't want to get confused.
I thought they allready have a host, it might not be finalized yet.

Dan

bdr127
08/18/2003, 08:48 PM
Maybe the officers could help us out and let us know where the meeting place is.... Lots of people willing to host, but no one making a decision on where it's gonna be....

Dazed1
08/19/2003, 08:10 AM
Either date or place are fine with me. i just don't know if i'm working or not on that weekend. If i'm not working, i'm there. And i have a few frags ready :D

Bruce
08/19/2003, 10:12 AM
Speaking as an officer...,

I think we should wait a bit longer before deciding on the time and place as many people are still on vacation. There is still plenty of time before the 13th or 20 of September. Seems like a toss up between the dates at this point. I'm in preference to Nakama's just because we haven't had a meeting in that part of the state in a long time. Not that we've been out east that much either.

In either case, we will send out an email to all members shortly asking them to vote on a date on RC in brad's thread or start a new poll.

Bruce

bdr127
08/19/2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Bruce
In either case, we will send out an email to all members shortly asking them to vote on a date on RC in brad's thread or start a new poll.

Thanks for the reply, Bruce.
I would recommend starting a new poll... I messed that one up by not allowing multiple choices (some people might be fine with both morning and afternoon on a given day, or be fine with multiple dates or times), and you can't edit polls after creating them. :rolleyes: