PDA

View Full Version : June meeting

grafxguy
05/10/2001, 04:10 PM
Just to let everyone know. We have our next reef club meeting scheduled June 2nd in Madison. It will be held at JSC's place. I will post to members the time and direstions in the next week. I think Jason is going to have a BBQ. Any contributions would be welcomed. Also, we will be doing 12 raffle drawings this month. If there are any RC members out there who would like to get on the club mailing list please contact me. eric

JSC
05/12/2001, 09:34 PM
Im planning on cooking up some brats for everyone who can make it. Ill supply the chips, a few extra beers and some soda. If you want anything else, or more beers, your welcome to bring it.
I have waited to prune my caulerpa for a long time so I could give several people some nice starters. I am not even sure what kind it is as I have yet to find a pic that looks exactly like it. It looks like a cross between mexicana and ashmedii. I also have a little grape to give away as well. I would like a little feather caulerpa if anyone has any.

As far as trades I dont have to much besides mushrooms and maybe a elongata start. My tank is mainly centered around my two e.quads so I cant keep to much else as when they wander they kill!
If anyone has any nice shroom rocks of a color I dont have or a colt frag I could trade some. I have tons of are red and metallic green stripe.

Hope to see you all here, cheers.

grafxguy
06/06/2001, 11:10 AM
Thanks to all of the members who showed up for the meeting. We had 19 members in attendance. 3 new members and two testing the waters. We raffled off allot of great prizes and we had a special prize donated by Mark Hanson, owner of Algea Free Magnets. Mark is now a member of the Wisconsin Reef Society and is giving members a 25% discount on his products. Please call him for your order and give him your WRS membership number. eric