PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to buy corals

Gina
08/14/2003, 12:53 PM
I live north of Tampa in Pasco county. I'm looking for people to buy soft coral frags from. I only have a nano so most of the corals for sale in the local LFS are too big for my tank because they rarely have really small pieces. I was lucky to find a single mushroom today but that is unusual.

Thanks,
Gina

NONNA58
08/14/2003, 07:09 PM
what specifically are you looking for? I live in pasco county too. I am in Lutz.

Gina
08/15/2003, 06:06 AM
My tank is a 10 gallon nano and it's new so I'm looking for small, hardy soft corals. My lighting is 2- 36 watt PCs so I can have almost anything except those corals that require the most amount of light. At this point, I have a small coral that came on the live rock and one mushroom.

Thanks,
Gina

NONNA58
08/16/2003, 06:38 AM
I have some green button polyps but they are are attached really well. In september my tank gets serviced I can ask the guys that do it if they can remove a few polyps for you if you cannot find any samll rocks at the lfs. I aslo have pulsing xenia that reproduces like crazy but it needs higher lighting than what you have I believe. I only have one rock with blue mushrooms or I would offer you more. I am taking my banggai back to petmart today and if I see any small pieces I will let you know.

rreed
08/16/2003, 06:58 AM
Gina, I have mushrooms, kenya tree, yellow polyps, star polyps, anthelia, xenia, brown digitata. I'm in Brandon area if interested in anything just pm me. Ray