PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Tip Anemones F/S or F/T

CatDog
08/14/2003, 08:22 AM
Hi everyone, my green-tipped BTAs split, so I've got 2 of these for sale or trade. If you've got clownfish, they'll love them, my female Clarkii protects her home like a bulldog!

As you can see in the picture below, they have yellow tentacles with green tips. The color and "bubble" vary according to water conditions and degree of hunger.

Here's a picture of the one of them (it's a bit fuzzy), but I'll attach another picture that's better to show the mother anemone to give you an idea of what they really look like.

I actually prefer a trade for corals if you have something good.

CatDog

CatDog
08/14/2003, 08:24 AM
Here's the original anemone:

kevlouie
08/14/2003, 02:31 PM
How much $$ would you want? I only have things ready for fragging that will overgrow your tank right now like -palythoa(buttons) and brianeum (GSP)

CatDog
08/14/2003, 02:52 PM
Kevin,

I think they retail for around $40 at the Critter, so I can part with these for $20 apiece and I'll even throw in a xenia frag if you want something else that will overgrow your tank :D.

If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks,
CatDog

kevlouie
08/15/2003, 07:39 AM
sure I could put the xenia in the refugium, I hear its pretty good at sucking up nutrients too, 20 bucks sounds good want to hook up next week at lunch or something

kevlouie
08/19/2003, 01:56 PM
Hey thanks Catdog, everything looks awesome, if you ever have a catastrophe (knocking on wood) I'll hook you up, kev

doublee8
08/19/2003, 02:44 PM
You had said "apiece" above. You looking to get rid of the other one also??

CatDog
08/19/2003, 02:52 PM
Yes, I am, there's only one caveat - I need to be able to get it out of the tank!

At the time of the original post, I had isolated 2 of my BTA clones and had them residing on "portable" rocks. Well, one stayed and the other crawled back into the rocks out of my reach at the moment.

If you're interested, let me know and I can keep an an eye out for trying to isolate this guy again.

CatDog