PDA

View Full Version : www.candybass.com

Wilber
05/09/2001, 06:10 PM
I recently purchased some Live Rock and Live Sand from Candybass.com. I have been in the hobby for 2 years and bought many products from many different places. The LS that I received was loaded with pods, it even contained some small snails, crabs and starfish. In my opinion Candybass.com has some of the nicest LR I have ever seen. The coraline coverage was great, there were several small pieces of corals on the LR and they sized the LR to meet my needs for no extra charge. The LR arrived well packed with 0 die off. I will have to give Candybass 2 thumbs up! They are a small company with a personal touch where me and my business means something! It is good to know that there are people and companies out there that really care. I recommend Candybass.com to everyone!

tlc
05/13/2001, 02:20 AM
i too ordered from candybass. about $800 in lr in all. also some sls(superlivesand). best of all the lr is aquacultered and loaded with corraline. . got tons of shrooms all over my lr that came with it.

Christopher Marks
06/13/2001, 04:30 PM
I have also ordered Live rock, Live sand, and cleanup crews from candybass.com numerous times. It always arrived ontime and in great order. I'm always suprised with how nice everything looks and the life that is packed in this stuff! He hand picked the shapes and sizes I wanted for no extra charge, and many of them had mushrooms and other corals on them. John is a great guy to deal with. Keep up the good work!

-Christopher