PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT : Valentini Puffer

Dazed1
08/11/2003, 10:44 AM
Well, I have to let it go. Going to add a clean up crew and make this tank a reef as well since I have extra light's.
I've had the puffer for about 5 month's in a 20G. Its about 2-3" long, eat's well. I currently feed it Mysis shrimp, brine plus and spirulina flake's.

I am accimilating a clean up crew right now and can hold the puffer only till the end of the day.
So it has to go. Pick up only. I could definately meet some where. I'm in waterbury CT.

Make me an offer for cash or trade.

As far as trade, i'm looking for an external overflow box for a 20G. Would also consider frag's.

GROSSR
08/11/2003, 12:47 PM
pm sent. Would you consider some nassarius snails?

LeslieP
08/13/2003, 11:07 AM
are you letting him go because you don't think he is reef safe? Mine has never touched any of my corals or zoos so far, but that might just mean that I don't have anything that pleases his palate.

Dazed1
08/13/2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LeslieP
are you letting him go because you don't think he is reef safe? Mine has never touched any of my corals or zoos so far, but that might just mean that I don't have anything that pleases his palate.

Yup. I had to let him go because he's nipped at my mushroom's, over turned snail's, and gone after anything that fits his mouth :o

LeslieP
08/13/2003, 12:33 PM
Yikes! :eek1: I must be very lucky with mine then. Of course, he also spent several years in a fish only tank and perhaps lost his appetite then.