PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for past suport!

FloridaPets
07/31/2003, 03:14 PM
Hello,
My name is John, owner/collector of FloridaPets.com. I am posting this thread to thank you for past orders placed by Alabama Reefers. This is a special limited time offer to members of Alabama Reefers. Valid until August 10th, 2003.
We at FloridaPets appreciate your past orders and kind referrals. We look forward to serving your aquarium invertebrate and marine plant needs.

Reef Club
Bulk Prices:

Turtle grass: $2.69/plant or 6 for $13.50
Shoal grass and Manatee grass: $1.79/plant or 6 for $9.45
Caulerpa prolifera: $10.80/lb
Gracilaria: out of stock due to season

Nassarius snails: .45/ea
Florida Cerith: .63/ea
Common Marginella: .69/ea
Olive nerite: .99/ea
Bubble snails (will be new to site): .45/ea
Right handed hermits: .54/ea

Pipefish: $2.69/ea
Large Atlantic Sea Cucumber (3 available): $3.00

Check out our site for pictures, descriptions and more items.

Take 5% more off any one order over $75.00 and 10% off any order over $120.00.

Place your orders individually via e-mail. We will confirm your order and send you a total. An additional $10.00 will be added to each order for shipping (this is a reduced shipping fee for this special offer). Payment can be made through Paypal using e-mail address: john@FloridaPets.com.

---
Visit us online at www.FloridaPets.com. Order Turtle grass anytime in any quantity.
Check out referals and feedbacks on Reef Central.

Mariner
07/31/2003, 03:45 PM
Oh sure, offer us a special ONE WEEK AFTER I got my snails from you :rolleyes: :D
Hey, if anyone is interested in their stuff, I can vouch that Floridapets is the real deal. Ordered 25 nassarius and 12 ceriths last week (actually got 26 and 14 I think). All arrived in good condition and are busy at work. Best prices around on these, even without the special offer.
FWIW,
Mariner

greenbean36191
07/31/2003, 08:44 PM
Those are deffinately some good deals and I really need some snails. I don't have a paypal account though, so if any of the NARC members are going to order could I combine mine with yours?

FloridaPets
08/02/2003, 06:22 PM
Our site will be updated early next week to include additional items. Please e-mail us if you have any questions.
John