PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Info?

ddangg
05/01/2001, 02:14 PM
Hi,

My name's Dan Gardner, and I live in Avondale, PA (close to Wilmington, DE). I'd love to join this group, so could you please tell me a little about what's going on currently? Most specifically, what time is the meeting tomorrow? Feel free to privately email me to conserve bandwidth.

If anyone's interested, here's a little info about my setup. I had a 150 gal FOWLR tank for about two years, and in Jan, I moved everything into a 180, and am slowly adding reef-like inhabitants. Bio-filtration is done by LR and a 2-5" DSB, lighting is 6 X 96W PC, skimming is taken care of by an Acuamedic Turbofloator Multi, and I just added a Geo reactor a few weeks ago. Current inhabitants are LPS corals, a few softies, shrimps/crabs/snails/etc., and fish. That's about it in a nutshell. Hope to hear from y'all.

Thanks,

Dan

Green Mariner
05/01/2001, 02:24 PM
Dan, Our meeting is going to be held at the Cathrine Drexel library just off of Woodhaven road and I95. I live in Brookhaven, so if you would like to car pool, shoot me an e-mail at greenmariner@home.com and I will send you my phone number. Brookhaven is right down the street from the Granite Run Mall, so I am much closer if that helps! We look foward to hearing from you!!

ddangg
05/01/2001, 03:27 PM
You have mail. Can someone let me know what time the meeting starts?

Txs,

Dan

amonhen
05/02/2001, 08:59 AM
Dan,

We get the meeting room at 7:00, and have informal discussion until maybe 7:30 when we sit down and discuss topics suggested on this newsgroup. All very informal and loose right now; we're a young club and seem to be gradually accumulating structure as the club grows. C'mon down.

--Jeff