PDA

View Full Version : http://www.premiumaquatics.com

Fasciatus
04/30/2001, 01:31 PM
Thumbs up: Thanks to Jason for sticking with my order to make sure that everything was right.

Shipment packed well, and fish were VERY healthy... despite FedEx's attempt to kill them by screwing up in every possibly way, attempting delivery at the wrong address, then making me wait on a line at their depot for two hours while somebody went back and searched for the package.

I think that the prices are very low for what I got. If it weren't for the shipping costs and the "temporary" fuel surcharges that Fedex quietly and permanently adds to my bill, I'd order more livestock!

junkzoo
04/30/2001, 10:05 PM
Yup, Jason and "his crew" ,work very hard at what they do,,,,things DO happen ,but Jason always came thru and worked it out , not to mention the great prices and livestock there ,,,,just my 2 cents :D PA is one of the BEST out there and it shows!!!! :D

Jongbahng
05/03/2001, 08:28 PM
I ordered from them and they said that I gave them the wrong address. They sent me crap for caluerpa and it took three days to get. They charged me an additional $15 because they said that the address was MY fault. I will NOT buy from them and do not recommend them. I was VERY POed at them. I might as well just threww $25 in the toilet.

eej@mac.com

junkzoo
05/04/2001, 12:12 AM
sorry to hear of your "problem",,, with the amount of business they do ,things happen , i have always had very few problems with them,,,,Jason always answers emails and does the best they can do to please their customers .(my opinion and many others)i too have had minor problems with premium and other places ,but Jason has ALWAYS made good on mistakes made ,however they happen. just don't want a "flame" to start. my percentage of problems with Premium is very small ,compared to to the business i do with them.just my 2 cents ,to "even the score":D