PDA

View Full Version : Calcium Reactor from coralhound! WooHoo!

docmal
04/29/2001, 09:55 PM
I recieved my calcium reactor from coral hound the other day and I would just like to post how awsome it is. I haven't had a chance to hook it up yet cause I don't have my 180 as of yet. But it is quality built and very nice. If you want more info ask away. It's a dual stage reactor and it's nice!

zerrez
04/29/2001, 11:13 PM
Ill second Docmal, I got a reactor from Coralhound a few weeks ago and its top notch. Great work. Hheh like docmal though mine is sitting there ready to go and ive been waiting for over 2 weeks for my regulator to show up. Seems they are on back order all over the place.

Anyway if you want a really well built reactor talk to coralhound.

My two cents anyway.

JB NY
04/30/2001, 05:52 AM
Couldn't agree more. I too just received mine last week. Didn't have the time this weekend to hook it up. But it is very well constructed, comes with all the tubing to mate to the pumps he recommends and good instructions. Chris was great to deal with via e-mail and packed the unit very well. Very happy overall.

Jake
04/30/2001, 07:24 AM
How much does he charge?

Afishianado
04/30/2001, 07:29 AM
I got my DIY kir from Coralhound last week. It's the compact model and he basically sent me the parts to get me going and build it myself. The workmanship of the stuff he sent me is top notch. I'll be putting it together as I get the parts.

Jake,
His prices are the best I have found. Email him and see what he can do for you. He always replied very quickly to me adn was a grewat guy to deal with. By the way.... Do you work at cherry hill?

Chris

Psyduck
04/30/2001, 07:55 AM
I got one from him too about 4 mths ago. The only issue I have had is that my after a while my drip rate would slowly decrease and stop if I started it around 1 drop per second. Because of the quality construction, I couldnt figure out how to take the valve apart to clean it, if that was even the problem. If you guys get this problem or have a fix for it, let me know. Other than that, it is a great unit.

docmal
04/30/2001, 11:15 AM
just email coralhound I'm sure he will let you know how to fix it.