PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

chucalaca
07/17/2003, 01:25 PM
Anyone? Anyone?

MICHEAL1
07/28/2003, 10:18 AM
hi everyone from omaha. i have a mostly sps tank if anyone would like to get together to trade frags or tips. let me know would love to meet other reef keeper in omaha that don't go to the meeting at the zoo.

mike

I_Like_Fishies
08/08/2003, 10:27 PM
Hey there, Im in lincoln, but I would be glad to drive to Omaha to meet up with different people to trade frags and what not. I just started in the hobby not too long ago so I am still getting things established but would gladly trade "things" with others once I'm more established. Aaron

nehuzkers
08/17/2003, 09:37 PM
hey there! I'm in Lincoln as well, would be willing to hook up with some people to trade a few things once i get a few more things in there to trade ..lol

ReefHippys
08/24/2003, 01:30 AM
I'm in Omaha m-f for work and I set up a tank in my office It's kinda young but as soon as i start fragging my ric's I'll let you know. I just bought a lr with 9 rics on it they were pretty drab when i got them but once i put them under my lights the colors really started to pop also a freind of mine in Omaha has a 180g reef with a lot of sps I sure he would also be interested in trading frags

absolut
08/24/2003, 11:41 PM
I am from Omaha, but live in Lincoln. I didn't know they organized meetings for reefers at Henry Dorley (sp?) zoo. Do they allow trading of frags or anything like that??

The only thing I have enough of to trade w/ some people is some green and red mushrooms. I'd be in if anything is organized for a swap.

nehuzkers, sent ya a PM

sschuler
02/25/2004, 01:48 PM
Anyone still looking to trade?

MICHEAL1
02/26/2004, 09:07 PM
What do you have to trade? There is going to be a tank tour at a friends house on sunday the 29th. If your interested in going let me know and I'll get you the directions and time. My tank is mostly sps. let me know.

mike

sschuler
02/27/2004, 08:37 AM
Is the tank tour the one at 180th and harrison? What time will it be? Right now, all I have is rhodactis and zoos. It will be farther down the road before I will have much to trade. I was just hoping to get more people together for trades. The selection in Omaha is pretty slim. If you are ever looking to sell any frags, let me know. Both myself and a friend of mine would be interested.

Navarone
02/29/2004, 03:32 PM
I'm in Omaha, but I'm still setting up. If you know anyone in the region selling anything, let me know!

koikeeper
02/29/2004, 09:22 PM
Is the tank tour the one at 180th and harrison? What time will it be? Right now, all I have is rhodactis and zoos.

How was the tank tour? You've got to post for the rest of us who flat out forgot! :o

Koi

MICHEAL1
03/02/2004, 11:32 PM
In the next couple of days I will post some pics I took of Erich's tank. You guys who didn't show up missed out. He was giving away free frags of whatever you wanted out of his tank.

later

mike

sschuler
03/03/2004, 08:35 AM
You gotta be kidding... Well, I did get to see my son pin a kid at his wrestling tourny that day, so not a total loss.