PDA

View Full Version : Found a nice store in Ft. Lauderdale

minfinger
07/16/2003, 09:03 PM
All,

I don't know if any of you have ever visisted Reef Life in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, but you should go. I went there during my honeymoon, my wife almost killed me :D. But he selection of top quality corals was something I had never seen. They are located in a warehouse complex just off I-95 and Sterling Rd.

Inside they had these large concrete boxes(Approx 10 of them), 4'x4'x10'L and if they weren't packed full of corals, they were packed full of some of the best looking LR I've ever seen. $4/lbs!! They had more Tonga than I'd ever seen anywhere and some gorgeous shelf looking LR. On top of all of these boxes were lots of fish tanks packed full of all kinds of corals and frags. Several of the boxes had very large fish in them, a Trigger, a few Angels, and some other stuff I didn't get a good look at.

I picked up these 2 great Mushroom rocks that were covered with at least 30 mushrroms a piece for a great price. They held them for me all week until I got back from my cruise and them Air shipped them back to Charleston, SC for me :D

Anyway, I just wanted to get the word out because I was impressed by the operation. If you want better directions let me know, but I found them in the phone book.

Mike
Founder
www.charlestonreefers.org