PDA

View Full Version : Speaker for July 19th meeting

Reefmaster
07/10/2003, 04:44 PM
Hello all, I have a speaker coming to the July meeting. His name is Andrew Howard he is part owner of Ice Cap. He will be explaining the benefits of T-5 lighting. Also he will showing us the next upcoming thing in lighting LED's for the aquarium. I have sent out a mass E-Mail giving a little more detail. We will be raffling off a T-5 ballast of the winners choice compliments of Ice Cap. The meeting will be in Bayshore at 3:00 PM. Also I have set up some great things for August and September's meetings I will give details on the 19th. See you all then.

Jim

Justjoe
07/12/2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Reeftopia
Hello all, I have a speaker coming to the July meeting. His name is Andrew Howard he is part owner of Ice Cap. He will be explaining the benefits of T-5 lighting. Also he will showing us the next upcoming thing in lighting LED's for the aquarium. I have sent out a mass E-Mail giving a little more detail. We will be raffling off a T-5 ballast of the winners choice compliments of Ice Cap. The meeting will be in Bayshore at 3:00 PM. Also I have set up some great things for August and September's meetings I will give details on the 19th. See you all then.

Jim

Jim,
LMK if he wants to visit Atlantis while he is on Long Island. I have some new coral vats that are shallow and may be perfect candidates for a T5 trial.
Joe

onegreenray
07/17/2003, 12:43 PM
what time will he be speaking?