PDA

View Full Version : July meeting reminder

Sir Knight
07/09/2003, 05:37 PM
Hi All,
Just a reminder that the July meeting is Saturday the 19th starting at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be at Graham's house. I will update the website either tonight or tomorrow with his address and directions.

This should be another interesting meeting as I think Graham is going to give a demonstration on fragging soft corals

Joe W.

Sir Knight
07/09/2003, 06:22 PM
Website is now updated, including maps to Graham's house. No driving directions posted yet (may add later), but the maps are quite helpful for now.

See it here at:
http://www.easttnreefclub.com/meetings.html

SmartWrasse
07/09/2003, 07:11 PM
Good deal. THanks for hosting the meeting Graham!

reefhound
07/10/2003, 08:21 PM
Hello, I'm looking forward to our upcoming meeting.
The Coral Reef is helping this one by providing half price on the colt coral that I will be fraging and the rock rubble.
We will discuss the different ways to attach fresh cuttings and I hope to send everybody home with a cutting. At our next meeting in August we will discuss their progress.

For dinner we will be serving a low country boil (potatos,corn,shrimp,smoked sausage,chicken and spices) GOOD EATING HERE!!! Please post your RSVP so that we can plan for enough food. I want to make sure that we have plenty!
I will need to know if anybody can not eat shell fish; I can work around that.

Come ready to get your hands slimed when you make your own frag, I will show how then let you play. If anybody has a coral you would like to frag and dont know how, please bring it with you but bring extra water from its tank in a seperate container. Mike hop in anytime with culb biz we need to work on.
Hope to see everybody soon.

P.S. if you have a folding lawn chair it would help to bring it with you.:fish1: :fish1: :fish1: :fish1: :fish1: :fish1::beer: :beer:

Sir Knight
07/10/2003, 08:38 PM
Hi Graham,
Marie and myself cannot eat shellfish. Please don't go to the trouble of making something just for us.

Thanks
Joe W.

reefhound
07/10/2003, 09:35 PM
Joe it will not be any problem! i will make two pots, one with and one with out. or do the shrimp in a diff pot! its no problem,thats why we asked! i just wanted to be prepared!
cant wait to eat!

SmartWrasse
07/11/2003, 08:40 AM
Sounds good :beer:

Count me in as one person to attend. RSVP to this thread?

Pandarian
07/11/2003, 11:13 AM
im in too :rollface:

reefhound
07/11/2003, 09:09 PM
Come on people that makes only 4 so far! i know theres more hungry people that want a free frag!
Lets make it a good time people.

reefhound
07/11/2003, 09:22 PM
Come on people that makes only 4 so far! i know theres more hungry people that want a free frag!
Lets make it a good time people.

TNDave
07/12/2003, 04:15 PM
As of right now, as far as I know I am planning on attending. Not sure if my wife will be with me or not (depends on baby sitter availability). I need to check with my brother-in-law (Kenny) to see if he is planning on coming as well.

Looking forward to it!

Dave

Acropora35
07/13/2003, 08:14 AM
low country boil!! Count me in. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Best regards.
John Lindsay

EvilMel
07/13/2003, 08:40 AM
Hey Graham, I'm sorry I haven't read this thread. I have not visited the website lately as I have been insaely busy at school.

But come on, let's be honest, everyone knew I was going to be there anyways. So will Brent.

I have to ask my friend Matt because I'm not sure if he's been on the website either.

Mel

stevensmd
07/14/2003, 07:52 AM
Hey Graham..
sounds great and I will do my best to make it...

Dave Stevens

CPmarine
07/14/2003, 08:31 PM
Myself and my Dad should be there. Sorry I wasn't at the last meeting-I was still in Australia. Thanks.

Chet Peterson

TNDave
07/14/2003, 09:07 PM
Graham,

My brother-in-law Kenny Campbell will be coming as well, and our wives will NOT be coming.

Dave

Pandarian
07/14/2003, 09:30 PM
well, i dont think i can make it to this meet. im gonna have to miss the free frag http://www.fuzz-monkey.com/smilies/tear.gif

haha jk, ill see you guys at the next meet. have fun.

Fishboy42
07/14/2003, 09:35 PM
Hello, this is Matt. I have been fairly busy as well, but I do plan on attending the meeting. Thanks Graham!

EvilMel
07/16/2003, 06:24 PM
Chet I was wondering what happened to you. Ya know, being the VP and all.

Glad to see so many people will make it.

Mel

TNDave
07/18/2003, 07:34 AM
Any driving directions going to be posted for the meeting? I'm not very familiar with that part of town, and while the maps are good, directions would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Acropora35
07/19/2003, 05:39 PM
I must apologize for my last minute cancellation. I thought I would be over my summer flu by now, and my activities yesterday have made the situation worse.
I regret missing my forst opportunity to meet everyone, but at the same time, do not wish to share the bug.
best regards john

reefhound
07/19/2003, 09:49 PM
i had a good time seeing everybody and thanks for making the drive out here, and i hope everybody enjoyed it.
see ya at mels

TNDave
07/19/2003, 10:08 PM
Graham,

Thanks again for your hospitality, had a great time.

Good food, good fun, good frags!

Looking forward to the next meeting, and now that I know how, I may have some frags to trade.

Thanks again,

Dave

Sir Knight
07/19/2003, 11:23 PM
Hi Graham,
We had a great time and I really enjoyed the Food, reminded me of home

Let me know what you are asking for the 55 and 58 gallon tanks I may be interested

Thanks again

Joe W.

SmartWrasse
07/20/2003, 04:21 PM
Graham, Thanks for having us over and for the fragging expertise. I think we are on a roll.

Sir Knight
07/21/2003, 01:58 PM
Pictures from Saturday's meeting are now posted on the club's site. Ernie the black lab's pix were too cute to leave out. He DID supervise the meeting, didn't he? :lol:

See the pictures here at:

http://www.easttnreefclub.com/memberpix.html

Marie W.