PDA

View Full Version : New lfs in cleve area The Salty Critter

shawnz28
04/21/2001, 08:08 PM
I just wanted anyone interested I just got back from my second visit to a new place in Vermillion called The Salty Critter. All I can say is I was very impressed again. Had a nice selection(more than just about anyone around) and everything all around looked great and good prices too. Kudos to Dan he has really put together a nice place. He is by appointment only but he said he's around alot since he works out of his house, and his website should sometime hopefully sometime soon. Definately worth checking out!

If anyone would like to see pics of the store chack out my site I put some up for Dan a while back!

Frick-n-Frags
12/05/2001, 05:58 AM
I just checked out Dan's "Salty Critter" store in Vermillion. He has about 20 tanks packed with livestock and like 4 of those huge rubbermaid aggie cow-watering tubs. I walked out of there with the Veron coral books, a monsterous purple frilly gorg that is in the nicest shape I have ever seen and a nice frag of Montipora capricornis for less than $160 out the door.

I am going back for LR which is nice and it is $5/# U-pick! (Man that sure beats $7.99/# they pick or $9/# u-pick everywhere else around here)

jmatotek
01/26/2002, 10:03 AM
Went to Salty Critter yesterday. This was by far the best quality I have seen in this area. Everything looks extremely healthy. Dan was more helpful than any store I have been to. He was not pushy to buy anything, and I would highly recommend him if you are in the area.
John