PDA

View Full Version : trades in northern cali

justafem
04/21/2001, 06:04 PM
i live in very northern california, redding area, and have a nice supply of softies and acros. im looking for trades with people close by, preferably within an hour or two drive. i will not ship. heres what i currently have available (liable to change depending on trades)
brown cabbage, yellow tipped toadstool, two kinds of green tipped toadstool (one is a deep green short polyped, the other a mint green long polyped), yellow/white large polyped leather(turns greenish/yellow at higher lighting), neon green button polyps, brown with green green center button polyps, green stars, turquoise stars, one small frag stagehorn sps, cauliflower sps (small 1 inch frags), green slimer acro (small 1 inch frags), 2 kinds of waving hand (also known as glove or clove polyps, one is the normal frilly brown, the other a purplish color, was ripped out of the ocean and only recently started shooting), brown encrusting gorgonian, pom pom (not xenia) and a couple kinds of colony polyps, i also have one small frag of an orange colt that didnt attach right, its sitting in my mushroom bowel right now trying to get it to attach. all of my frags are at least 5th generation other than one species of glove. i grow my corals in natural sunlight with FO for viewing only, and have a DSB with various pods and mini-stars.
i am interested in trades: especially color, but will sell the occasional frag, but again, I WILL NOT SHIP!