PDA

View Full Version : Scuba BC,Computer,wetsuit all mint

coralgrower
07/07/2003, 01:04 AM
I have a few items to sell at a bargin price for anyone needing to go see corals in the wild! :D
The BC i have is a very high quality ScubaPro S-TeK with the rec wing. This is a back inflation BC (soft back) I have dived Dui, and SS/wing setups ECT.... For rec diving i think this is the best fitting comfyyyyyy BC you can own. Its built like a tech rig and many tech divers still use this to this day.
It has duel tank straps SS not cheap plastic!
d rings, and a crotch strap.
I have the air2 on it now which is a 100+$ upgrade.
This bc is in showroom new shape and has been dived less then 10 times.
I could put it on a showroom floor and you could not tell it from new!
This setup new is over 600.00 priced to sell fast 350.00
Also have a mint Uwatec Aladin ULTRA pro. This one is nitrox
and specs are easy to find on a search from google.
The battery reads 90 Prob over 3 years charge
It has a very hard to see scratch or two on the protective cover (flip up ) this is replaceable in the future (no reason to now as its about mint)
The wetsuit is in new showroom clean condition! I mean no smell fungas odor ect ect
:D
It was dived 3 times and soaked in fresh water everytime.
Its a henderson Gold core mens large long. PLease look on thier website for the fitting page. im 6'2.
Incl with it are gold core matching hood and gloves Its a 5mm set full body...
again this is mint! like showroom new. 200..
I will sell it in a kit for 700.00
this is 1200.00+ new all in mint new condition.
Im living in Las vegas and theres not much diving for me in the next year or so.....
:(
IF you need info on these items please goto the google and do a search for specs ect.. much faster then email's.
I have this priced to sell fast if your ready to buy now and want to get the stuff shipped please email for my phone number ect
Have a great day!

coralgrower
07/07/2003, 01:17 AM
This is the BC WITHOUT the air bladder, Of course the rec tec air bladder is incl.
BTW this rec wing can be used with a ss back plate setup from dive rite.
• Interchangeable aircell
system

• Adjustable drag-reduction
system (RECtek)

• Harness made from 1000
Denier cordura fabric
panels

• Replaceable polyurethane
bladder

• Alpine pack load
technology

• Eight stainless steel
D-rings

• Lift capacity (lbs.)
Travtek 29, Rectek 53

Removable harness allows option to use interchangeable aircells; ideal for switching between sport, light technical, and commercial diving applications.
close
The Back Flotation Jacket

The Back Flotation Jacket is the BC of choice for divers preferring a totally uncluttered chest area. This design positions the air bladders on either side of the tank, rather than under the arms or over the shoulders of the diver. SCUBAPRO integrates this design with a patented back flotation harness that provides superior load carrying technology designed for increased comfort on prolonged or repeated dives.

Models include Knighthawk, Ladyhawk, and S-TEK. close
Technical Specifications

Materials & Reinforcements
SCUBAPRO offers jackets in different materials and with varying reinforcing coatings. Our standard jacket material is 420 Denier Nylon with a protective polyurethane coating. This material is highly resistant to punctures, which is the most commonly encountered problem with jackets. Shoulder areas, pockets and seams that are exposed to friction, are reinforced with heavy polyester fabric. Our heavy duty Knighthawk is made of 1000 Denier material to increase lifespan and resist abrasion. Neoprene double coated 420 Denier fabric is exclusive to the Classic BC line.

High Frequency Welded Fin Seal Seam
SCUBAPRO uses this high tech method of welding to achieve a flawless seal on all jackets made from polyurethane backed nylon. The use of high power radio waves allows polyurethane material to bond without heat, resulting in a very strong and long-lasting seam.

Important note: all SCUBAPRO BC seams are high strength and offer our exclusive Limited Lifetime Warranty on seams in every current buoyancy compensator in our line.

a. Face to face contact bonding
b. Inner seam tape
c. Webbing seam tape, double stitched over fabric edge
d. Contact bonded coating face to face for a back-up seam
e. Nylon thread double stitched

Rear Trim Pockets

Beside the patented one-step quick release weight system some SCUBAPRO BCs also feature rear trim pockets. They are located on both sides of the tank, and hold up to 5 lbs.
non releaseable weight. This means that front and back weights can be specifically adjusted to provide the optimum diver trim for a variety of suit thicknesses and diving conditions.

Multiple Air Dump Configurations

Because divers are not always in an upright position when they need to vent air, SCUBAPRO jackets feature several dump valves at different positions: On the right shoulder (1) equipped with an easy to find lanyard handle and a dump valve on the left shoulder (2) integrated in the corrugated hose and (3) at the rear waist level (shown here) for divers in head down position.

AIR 2 System

Single hose configuration eliminates the need for a separate alternate air source.
Classic downstream valve enhances the performance with superior airflow and improved geometry. Its air-balanced power inflator valve allows smooth, reliable operation regardless of tank pressure. It also has a self-flushing mechanism.
Available on all SCUBAPRO BCs excluding the Classic Air, Glide 500, and Miro.

ken and mel
07/07/2003, 11:59 AM
I am going to email you I have some questions...

coralgrower
07/08/2003, 07:25 PM
I have request for pics so here they are.
This kit is mint! see for yourself 3 days left till i list on ebay and the price will be more then 700.00 ;)

coralgrower
07/08/2003, 07:26 PM
next pic!

coralgrower
07/08/2003, 07:28 PM
last one the wetsuit,bc,and computer together.cant belive someone has not jumped at this deal? 700.00

ken and mel
07/08/2003, 08:51 PM
I am a YMCA and PADI certified sucba diver, and he is right, I CANNOT BELIEVE noone has jumped on this, the computer ALONE is about $700!! I wish i could afford it right know as i would love it!! Good luck coralgrower!!

cali_reef
07/08/2003, 10:33 PM
coralgrower,

I am intrested in just the BC and the ultra pro, I have a few questions.

Does the BC comes in different sizes? I can't find any information on the website and I use a Scubapro med. Do you have the warrenty card for the Scubapro BC and the Aladin ultra pro? What are you asking for both of them?

ken and mel,

I found the Aladin pro for $299 at leisurepro.com (http://s1059kxm.leisurepro.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=7596&prmenbr=946) so, where did you find them for $700? Am I looking at a different computer?

coralgrower
07/09/2003, 04:14 AM
removed due to 3 of the same post

coralgrower
removed

coralgrower
removed due to a 3pete post of the same info [:

coralgrower
The size is M/L which fits about all sizes except for really small and very large.
I have a 35inch waist,
there is alot of room left.
This bc is very adjustable.
I payed 450 for the wrist mount i dont think i have ever seen one for 700. You can get a new one for around 350 w/warrenty.
There will be no warrenty with these items. But what goes wrong with a wrist mount and bc? Not too much if they are built good/
this bc is like a russian tank. It aint falling apart!
i will sell the bc and wrist mount computer to the first person who gets me 600.00 this price dose not even cover the cost of the bc new! best ill do, ill keep the wetsuit.
2 days on this deal

coralgrower
07/14/2003, 03:07 AM
THe computer and wetsuit are sold
the best deal of the bunch is still here!
325.00!
read above! this bc is Awsome too bad i wont be diving this year :)
let me know soon if you need a top of the line mint condition BC
happy reefing!