PDA

View Full Version : wtb vho endcaps and stand offs

kruxy
07/06/2003, 01:06 AM
well attempting to move my pc lamps into my new hood i snapped one of the bulbs, and i have decided this might be a great time to switch to vho. i am planning on running 24" bulbs, 2 of them, and will be running them off of my workhorse7 ballast that my pc's were previously on.

so, if anyone has any endcaps and standoffs laying around collecting dust, and you want to unload them, drop me a pm or an email. i will most likely just order them online unless someone has some to get rid of. they arent too expensive, but if someone had some used ones i figure hey it doesn't hurt to recycle.

also thinking about those nice variable speed 3" icecap fans with the thermal sensor... if anyone has some used 3" models after upgrading to 4" units, let me know what you want for them as well.

jcm_rdcs
07/06/2003, 07:32 AM
vho caps are 4sale on ebay for $8. just saw 'em

kruxy
07/12/2003, 03:06 PM
yeah that is probably the guy i will buy them from unless someone has some for sale.

i am offering 25 bucks shipped for some used endcaps and mounting brackets, 2 sets. ebay guy wants like 35. im not stressing over 10 dollars, but i would like to recycle if possible.

MGT
07/12/2003, 03:30 PM
Sent mail regarding endcaps

kruxy
07/12/2003, 03:38 PM
right back at ya!