PDA

View Full Version : FS 2 CSL Moonlights

gtrestoration
07/03/2003, 06:03 PM
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1500572#post1500572

Check out the above thread for my opinions. Some like them but I don't. I would rather sell them to someone than make the supplier take them back. IMO that's not fair to them so here they are.

I have 2 CSL Moonlights and will only sell both. (they suggest 2 for a 4 foot tank)

I paid $27.95 plus $2.17 tax each ($60.24) plus UPS.

I'll sell both for 40.00 plus UPS shipping only. 1 is new in box and the other I held over the top of the tank and pluged it in, didn't like how white it was and put it in the garage. May or may not have packaging. No other offers considered as I have boxes in the garage for just such bad decisions.

Sale is final when the lights come on. If you don't like the way it looks I won't take it back. I've already lost my money and have accepted that.

If you buy them from me they would ship UPS from 92410 (So. California) and would max out at 2 pounds which will also cover my cost of the box ($00.45). We have a daily pickup and I can ship the day after your payment (M-F).

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want to deal with them once they are gone.

So... if you want to be able to return them then buy them at retail.

You can mail a money order or pay using paypal sales@gtrestoration.com. Please confirm correct amount for shipping with me before paying.

I bought them at (competitive on many things)

http://www.fishsupply.com/cgi-bin/f2/common/store.cgi?dbname=f2&mode=item&path=top/S/SL/SLECL-60010

Steve Upp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark
07/03/2003, 06:20 PM
I'll take them. PM'd ya.

gtrestoration
07/03/2003, 06:39 PM
Mark,

Your PM box is full.

2 lbs from me to you is $6.02, so total is $46.00.

PayPal
sales@gtrestoration.com

Thanks,
Steve Upp

gtrestoration
07/03/2003, 06:41 PM
Lights are sold to Mark

Steve U

gtrestoration
07/03/2003, 07:06 PM
And already paid... Thanks Mark