PDA

View Full Version : Purple Montipora Digitata and Xenia for sale or trade, will ship(starting in june)

KMTaquarium
04/18/2001, 05:07 PM
My Purple Montipora Digitata is in a transfer stage, i will be able to sell or trade frags of your liking and money ability starting in June,Hurry first come first on waiting list to get frags!!(those who i have emailed this might not apply to you)
but plenty of Xenia!

i have pulsing Xenia to sell for cheap
2 types

brown striped (short and all stalks have white or pink knubs at the base about 1/4" wide from growing so much creating new Xenia stalks every week)

or i have some pink Xenia that looks more like a tree and is tall and thicker

$%%% a stalk
or we can work out a deal
for every three you order i'll send you another medium-small stalk of either type for free
all are premounted to small chunks of base rock about 2-3" wide

if interested please reply
or email to
kmtaquarium@yahoo.com

my website with pics of my mother colony are at http://www.geocities.com/kmtaquarium

go to my site and at the bottom of the page is a pic taken on the 15th
the lights are 220W PC's
i live in GA and will ship

will ship!

if you are also interested i can make frags and small colonies of a purple montipora digitata for you at about $%%% for starting price and all have atleast 2 branches.
most of about 2-4" have multiple braanches with those having one or two branches.
all orders of 2 frags or over $35 gets Free Xenia.

-Kevin

BROWN TROUT
06/28/2001, 05:17 PM
I know this was an old post, but do you have any xenia left?

KMTaquarium
06/28/2001, 08:13 PM
nope, no xenia left

sorry
-kt

toddfreshman
06/28/2001, 09:00 PM
Any Digitata left?

Email me @

tsf@mindspring.com

ReefDomain
07/05/2001, 10:55 PM
Do you have any Purple Digitata left. I'll buy 2 or 3 frags of your hands. let me know. My addy is

Click here to email me (marinefishguy@webtv.net)