PDA

View Full Version : Anthony and Steve's new book? (An Bob!)

Totlxtc
06/30/2003, 04:08 PM
Anyone interested in getting copies of "Reef Invertebrates" by two of our own. Pretty much wanted to know if it will be available through the club like Anthony's first book? I'd rather support our club first than purchase online. Thanks!

http://lgonzalez.net/FAMA/NMA-RI-Oct2002.jpg

Python73
07/01/2003, 12:13 AM
I believe Anthony mentioned selling books through the club when I got mine. I'll email Steve Pro so he sees this.

S !

Steven Pro
07/01/2003, 06:18 AM
First the book will be available through PMASI. Once Anthony returns from California, we will buy a case for resale at the July meeting. And two, I am not one of the authors. The image/ad above is old. I ended up not having the time to put into the effort and had to drop out. But, I do have a copy myself already and it looks great!

Totlxtc
07/01/2003, 06:59 AM
Thanks! I'll wait then and get it through the club.

Totlxtc
07/25/2003, 03:47 PM
Were you guys able to get some? Just wondering because if you didnt i want to pick one up at Elmer's before the meeting. Thanks.

Steven Pro
07/25/2003, 03:54 PM
Anthony has been traveling so much lately promoting the book, we did not get a chance to get together and excahnge the books. He is out of town this weekend (in Florida I believe) so if you want one soon, I would go to Elmer's.

Totlxtc
07/25/2003, 04:04 PM
Ok, thanks. I had held off the other week waiting for the meeting. Guess i'll pick one up before hand. Watch they will be out of them. :D