PDA

View Full Version : meetings

zaireguy
06/28/2003, 01:00 PM
Hi
Are all the meetings on thursdays?I would like to join but work 11-7 shift and have a hr and a half drive one way to the meetings so there is no way I could ever make a thrusday meeting

thanks
Ron

Bowman
06/29/2003, 08:43 AM
Hi Ron Welcome to the reef world. It is funny you ask this question at this point The Board of Directors is currently working on changing the meetings to Friday nights. I hope this will will fit your schedule better, by moving the meetings to Fridays we are hoping to make the club available to more members and families well. This change will help us secure speakers as we can split expenses with other clubs that hold their meetings on weekend days as well. also members traveling a distance dont have to worry about getting up early for work the next day after attending a meeting that may run late, winning something in the raffle and having to drive home, and aclimate their new arrivals before going to bed. We also realize that no one day can work for everyone but hope this will work for the majority of members.

We welcome you to the CSea family and hope to see you in the future.

zaireguy
06/29/2003, 09:13 AM
Hi
Yes I could get one friday night off a month I think.Would be great to make it.And maybe pick up a few things here and there

thanks so much
Ron