PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting sick of zoos.

lebowski
06/27/2003, 06:34 PM
Self explained:p

They are getting lame. I still like the coloration and all, but they're getting pretty old for me.

Sps here I come. Just felt like sharing. Any commments?

coolcat310
06/27/2003, 07:07 PM
I'll take your lame zoos out of your hands. :D

I'm beginning to like my xenias more 'cause of the movement. Very interesting. My zoos just sit there. Colors nice, but you get tired of them after awhile. Maybe I need to buy some more so I'll have something else to look at.

Zooguy
06/27/2003, 08:06 PM
I have some sps frags I need to get rid of to make room for zoos.
What colors do you have.

Foogoo
06/28/2003, 01:30 AM
Kinda the opposite for me ...I'm getting sick of ricordeas and sps I wanted and getting more into zoos.

cal3v
06/28/2003, 01:54 AM
Don't quit until you have every color possible:D . That's always my goal. lol j/k guys, but branching out into sps is addictive and fun as well. so are ricordia, clams, mushrooms, blastomussa, frogspawn, etc.:rolleyes: ;)

lebowski
06/28/2003, 11:37 AM
Whoa Whoa dudes. I'm getting sick of zoos, not having a garage sale on zoos. I still want them, but I'm really just getting a bit sick of them. Ca3v made a good point, get a bunch of colors.....

I'll try that dude.

flamehawkfish
07/02/2003, 12:38 PM
Weak! I can't believe that you're getting sick of the most adaptable coral in captivity. One day, they'll simply stop harvesting coral from the ocean, leaving us with captive-bred coral. Zoos are amazing when they spread.

SPS, LPS, whatever. . . the entire hobby is awesome. I'm still shocked that you said you're "sick of zoos". I'm sick of dead looking elegance, chipped up hammer corals, half-decayed brain coral, flame scallops, baby maximas, etc. .

Don't kick out the rung in the ladder, buddy. Zoos can make this hobby great. :D