PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to split some flatworm exit?

dela
06/26/2003, 03:48 PM
I'm looking to get a box, and it looks like they treat like 300g each. I probably only need about 100 gallons worth.

Figure you will want to do two doses or one double dose.

Let me know. I would like to order soon.

Josh125
06/26/2003, 04:40 PM
No dela, but I do have a bottle ( only used once to treat a 29 gallon tank ) of Oomed left if you want it. There is more than enough left to treat a 100 gallon. It worked great, however I just treated the LR in a holding tank when I moved over a year ago. Since then it has been kept in a cabinet .

pm if you want it.

I just checked the bottle, there is not experiation date on it so I assume the stuff dosen't go bad. The only thing is that might lose some punch over time, but I have almost a full bottle left.

anyway....

dela
06/26/2003, 04:52 PM
I actually have a bottle myself. And have sucessfully treated flatworms with both oomed and quinsulex in the past. It just seems like this flatworm exit is a little less "harsh" on the system as a whole so I was going to give it a try.

moconet
06/28/2003, 09:32 AM
I actually bought one yesterday and thought about splitting the high cost. Then I realized that one dose will probably not be enough. The first time will kill the majority of them - then I'm going to do it again in about a week to ensure they're gone. Hopefully, that time I won't have to create such a mess!

It cost me $20 at SWC... BTW, Clayton Pet Emporium looked awesome! Love their tanks!

dela
06/30/2003, 09:16 AM
How big a box did you get at SWC? 300gallon?

If you have any left, let me know. I only need to zap a 30g tank.