PDA

View Full Version : What are you bringing to trade on the 30th?

katspaw
04/15/2001, 07:15 AM
Just to let everone know I will be bringing Pink seriatopora, pink stylophora, white Blue tipped Acropora, and Blue Green Humilis Acropora. The Humilis is still doing a color morph so don't know the true color will be under your lights.:)

Rick has contacted me to let me know that he will be bringing 2 Colts corals and a mushroom rock ( green with blue spots).

So what will you be bringing? :D

Tracey

reefan
04/15/2001, 09:05 AM
It actually works now. All I would get when I came to this board were little squares. Anyway the shrooms are red and green some of them have little bright blue spots. They are propagations from a mushroom rock I currently have. There are 8 mounted on a dead branching torch/frogsuaun skeleton. I was going to sell it to my lfs. Since I'm looking to trade it with one of you I'm adding at least 8 more shrooms. They are small right now but getting larger every day.

The colts are also frags. They are attached to rock and are aprox. 3" to 4" tall but will be larger by the 30th. I prop the colt every month so it dosen't grow to big.

reefan
04/20/2001, 09:22 PM
I added 10 more shrooms to that rock so now there are 18 small shrooms.

Nagel
04/23/2001, 08:27 AM
So far, I plan on attending (barring any unforseen mishaps that prevent me from doing so). Only thing is I have no frags to trade. http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/images/icons/icon9.gif

But thats ok because my tank is just too new (one month old yesterday), and I really shouldnt be putting corals in it yet. I'm planning on showing up so that I can pick your brains for information, and, well, continue my education.

Next meeting though I may be able to bring some tunicates like the ones I sent Dr. Ron and see if any of you guys have luck with them as well. They seem to be doing VERY well in my newly cycled tank.

Hope to see you guys there and make a few new friends!!!

kennerd
04/25/2001, 04:35 PM
I just got a big freezer bag full of Caulerpa Racemosa from Mr.4000: a fellow with a 4000 gallon reef tank in his basement. Yes, that's FOUR THOUSAND gallons. Check out the website: http://www.mr4000.homestead.com/

I don't have much in the way of trades @ this point, but have a monster bunch of this stuff on hand. It's a real weed, with tons of growth on it: great refugium/sump fuel. if you want some, 'd be more than happy to share a bit with everyone.

I do have the following little guys, if anyone is interested:

2 polyp trumpet greenish/white

1 tiny kenya tree (Capnella) ornagey-purple-red color 1" tall, a few branches & good extension mounted on dead mini blastamussa skeleton

5 head little blastamussa: purple with neon green centers (heads are 1 cm across)

Let me know if anyone wants anything!