PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland - TWO 40 Gal. Clarity Plus Acrylic tanks

adamgrandprix
06/24/2003, 01:43 PM
They measure 36" long x 18" wide x 15" high - I think they are 3/8" acrylic - clear front and sides - blue back.

I have two of these - perfect for a refugium or prop tank or even a sump. Both hold water like brand new.

They both have assorted holes drilled already near the tops on the backs and sides (bulkheads negotiable). One has a hole on the side near the middle where I have a float valve installed (float valve also negotiable).

Asking $50 a piece - no shipping - pickup only - delivery available if you live somewhere around or in between Schaumburg and Skokie.

rstrama
07/06/2003, 10:12 PM
do you have any pictures of the tanks? I'm mostly interested in a picture of the hole locations.

Thanks,

Bob

adamgrandprix
07/07/2003, 07:43 AM
I'm a slacker...

whirley asked for a picture of them about two weeks ago - so he's first on the list and still waiting. Then reefer420 asked about them last week as well.

I worked 60 hours last week (in 4 days) and then I was out of town so I haven't had a chance yet - but...

I PROMISE to take a few pictures and post them tonight if I have to stay up late to do it. Both tanks need to be cleaned up some more since I only drained and rinsed them out before moving. That is why I haven't taken the pics yet. So check back tonight or tomorrow for them.

adamgrandprix
07/16/2003, 10:15 AM
These are both sold.