PDA

View Full Version : Speaker!?!

Bruce
06/24/2003, 12:04 PM
You know what we (OK, me :D ) seem to have forgotten about...
We were supposed to look into who would like to invite for a meeting in the future.

We can name names here and now, or you can impress us at the meeting with the research you've done.

Bruce

minh_han
06/24/2003, 02:29 PM
I believe we were going to try to have a combined BRS/CARS meeting in July. If we are, we might not need to have a speaker then, as there will be plenty of people to talk to, new faces to meet. By the way, if we are, don't make it for the 12th - 19th. I'll be going to Myrtle Beach. What's Myrtle Beach like Annick?

ladymagicka
06/26/2003, 01:14 AM
Please... not the 19th... that will make the 3rd in a row, that i end up out of town for. :( really want to meet you all

moe_k
07/08/2003, 11:40 AM
If you folks need any help with contacting speakers, we'll be happy to share our email contacts with you, confidentially.

If you're interested, just send me an email: moe.kirby[at]verizon.net

LeslieP
07/09/2003, 08:32 AM
another vote to bypass the 19th - my parents and aunt and uncle will be in town for their requisite baby fix and I'd hate to miss another meeting as well!

minh_han
07/09/2003, 08:45 AM
Leslie, you definitely can't miss the next meeting. You have too many frags to share that I'd like to get! ;)