PDA

View Full Version : New critter in my tank.

Tenner
04/14/2001, 01:16 AM
Hey there,

For those of you who were just at my house for the board meeting, Monica and I found a beutiful white nudibranch cruzin around the tank today. It's always amazing how you can stare at a tank for six months and something new always pops up. The last addition to this tank was in Feb, when we got the corals from Palau.

There must be a food source in my tank for this guy....wish he liked bubble algae or aiptasia.

Matthew

dsb1829
04/14/2001, 03:19 AM
Not too likely on the algae, but cool. I was amazed the other day when Erin discovered a starfish cruising the tank. Funny how much stuff we have in our tanks. You just never know what will pop up.

Bamm Bamm
04/14/2001, 11:20 AM
I seem to find something new everytime I look in there this hobby is absolutely amazing..Dan

Tenner
04/14/2001, 12:24 PM
dsb,

Cool pic on your last post. Is that a Bartlett? What are you feeding it?

I've tried several times to keep Anthias, but have always had problems with jumping out, and food.

Tenner

dsb1829
04/19/2001, 02:59 AM
That is our Female square box. We are also keeping a male. They are kind of a PITA because they are inefficient eaters and need to be fed 2-3x a day. Honestly we don't feed them well enough. We are trying to run an extended evening feeding in lui of morning and night. So far they appear to be holding weight and always willing to eat. Our male is a picky eater and really only likes the brine/mysis or sweetwater. The funny part is that both of them love the new tetra paste foods wich are supposed to be packed with extra nutrients.

Enough for now, we will talk tomorrow.