PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Henk van den Berg
06/23/2003, 07:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Congrats on your new E.T.R.C. website! Looks good!
Hope to meet you some day when I get over to Mike's place in Maryville, I know he's got a great reef tank there.
Say hi to Mike when you see him ;)

Greetings,

Henk

Sir Knight
06/23/2003, 09:48 AM
Hi Henk,
Thanks for the comments on the Website, it's a work in progress.

Do you have a reef tank or are you planning on setting one up ?

Our next meeting will either be at Graham's or Mel's house, you are invited to attend. The directions will be posted in about two weeks on our website

Joe W.
ETRC Webmaster

Henk van den Berg
06/23/2003, 01:01 PM
Hi Joe,

No, haven't got enough space to hold a tank the size I'd prefer.
My experience lies in fresh water, I've enjoyed the fish and had breeding succes with most as well.

The tank we used to have was about 100 gallon filled with fish from Lake Tanganjika (Africa) and biological filtration unit underneat. we had all sorts of fish when we started off but soon came to these cyclids because of the bright colors and behaviour!
Salt water tanks have always attracted me though. When we are in a zoo that's the place I'd like to stay like forever..

I'm a friend of Mike but don't live anywhere nearby..... we're over in the Netherlands, Europe.
We have to skip next meeting but would like to meet you guys when we get to Mike's place, probably before the end of this year :)

Greetings,

Henk

SmartWrasse
06/25/2003, 06:25 PM
Henk man good to hear from you. We have your guest room waiting. Have to show me some picks of the tank you had if you still have them. I know you can take some great photos.

Greetz, Mike

Henk van den Berg
06/26/2003, 12:47 PM
Hi Mike,

Pretty neat setup with that UPS style battery backup man!
I like electronics a lot, have been holding a soldering iron since my 12th year. We used to make radio transmitters and stuff.

Will try to find some pics of that tank I had in the next couple of days. In those days I did film photography and there must be a number of prints in my closet somewhere.

Did you get my last couple of photo's from that range?

Greetz

Henk

SmartWrasse
07/09/2003, 07:14 PM
Ya good shots. That Adobe Photoshop is awesome. I had some over exposed crummy shots and after a few mouse clicks they look like Henk quality photos! I'll e-mail you. WooooHoooo