PDA

View Full Version : meeting, macros, etc

Evergreen
06/18/2003, 10:11 PM
I think it was Dgenr8 who said he was clipping macro to give away.. at first I liked the idea of adding whatever pods and critters which would come in the macro..

but after just looking at my refug after the lights just turned on.. I feel I probably don't need to add more pods..

So whoever was up seconds for the macro is welcome to it.. thanks anyway.

The halimeda from Brett Stoner and the chaetomorpha from Justjoe are taking off like WILDFIRE! woohoo. I also have visible corraline growth, and the red slime is definitely subsiding.

I noticed pods everywhere including burrowing into the sponge which protects the intake to the skimmer pump LOL.

I want to try a Pocillopora- does anyone have a very small frag for sale which I can try out in my tank? Pink pref.

I also am going to bring one frag and a piece of my LR and my epoxy and perhaps someone could help me out on how to epoxy stuff together. I tried once and ended up frustrated.

If I remember i want to bring a water sample and my part-1 bionic to show you guys the blobs I get. One single drop is enough to get the blobs its so weird.

Also- are any kids coming?

LIReefer
06/19/2003, 06:36 AM
Evergreen

My son is coming with me.

Ed

ralphie
06/20/2003, 03:40 PM
I will have my 2 girls in tow, 4 and a 6 year old...

Evergreen
06/21/2003, 10:10 AM
Ok I'll bring my 5 year old. I'll bring some toys they can play with.