PDA

View Full Version : Warning: What are you pumping into your tank?

clsund
06/16/2003, 06:41 PM
:confused:

Do you have LR in your tank?
Do you have LS for your DSB?

Do you Southern Californians know what kind of danger you're putting your reef systems in by using the air that we're breathing? Many "studies" have shown that what is bad for us to breath, is just as bad for your fish to breath. What you need is the Living Air purifier (henceforth LA). It will remove all odors and particulates from the air that will harm your fish and corals. Hurry and order now!!!! Stop the insanity that is the air we breath and give your fish a breath of fresh air.

Jimbo327
06/16/2003, 08:07 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a joke, right???

God, I can't stop laughing!!!! :lol:

Dude, seriously, if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for my fish. I don't want if any other way!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

clsund
06/16/2003, 08:41 PM
Yes, most definitely a joke. Heard a radio ad for the Living Air purifier. With everything "Living" we put into our tanks, why not LA? :D

Wilafur
06/22/2003, 08:01 PM
thats why i am going to park my ionic breeze next to my tank. :)

s13silvia
06/23/2003, 03:05 AM
i think i'm going to get one of those radio type deals that make ocean sounds to relax you, so my fish can feel at home :rolleyes:

David P
06/23/2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by s13silvia
i think i'm going to get one of those radio type deals that make ocean sounds to relax you, so my fish can feel at home :rolleyes:

ok, now thats a good one!

clsund
06/25/2003, 03:53 PM
Emp, now you know how nasty those ionic breezes get. And to think that we're pumping that into our tanks! Stop the Madness!!:D

Silvia, I like it. How about we call it Living Noise (LD)? :lol:

Wilafur
06/25/2003, 04:56 PM
too bad my ionic breeze just stopped working. dammit, but on the flip side, as long as their warranty is as good as i have heard, i should have a new one whenever i get my butt into a sharper image store to replace my dead one.

amen, you should see the paper towel when i wipe down the ionic breeze, the stuff is jet black. nasty.

clsund
06/27/2003, 01:18 PM
Ha, ha. Opps, I meant LN for living noise.

Emp, how did your ionic breeze stop working? Does yours make buzzing noises all the time?