PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Reef People

mustangsv0
04/10/2001, 08:20 PM
hey guys, this is victor, i don't know if you know who i am. i am the little asian kid. when we were at the last meeting at doug's house, me and ahab said that we should maybe bring in some of our live sand and trade for some diversity. what do you guys think of doing that at the next meeting??? i know i have a ton of stars, but i haven't seen too many worms. maybe they just don't come out, but i do have tunnels on the side.

Aquaman
04/10/2001, 11:19 PM
Hello Victor!

Sorry I didn't get to the meeting last month at Dougs house I was out of town :( If you want to bring some LS in and trade with other people go right ahead. I usually bring a couple of coral frags. and I might be able to dig up a few bristle worms if you want some. I know the stars would be a hit as well. I will be sending an email out on Wednesday afternoon about the meeting location for this month so Stay tuned!

mustangsv0
04/11/2001, 06:50 AM
can you add me to that email list you guys have going. i seem to not be getting any of the emails. i always find out from sean at ocean blue. i'm going to try to dig up some of the stars with my sand, and let some of the people at the reef meeting have some if they want.

smpolyp
04/11/2001, 05:11 PM
I'll bring a couple of pounds also.

mustangsv0
04/11/2001, 09:44 PM
cool. thanks for bringing some russel. i can't wait to see some bristle worms. i've seen worms but i don't think they are bristle. later.

puffer811
04/23/2001, 09:42 AM
Hi All ,

Worms it is , I have plenty . I use a flash light covered with red lens at night and watch all the worms come out . Wish I could bring sand but am still waiting for it to come in .............
Also , don't forget about Steve , he will be here May 2 ....... We can complete plans at meeting ...

Diane aka Puffer

mustangsv0
04/23/2001, 03:03 PM
do any of you guys know the date for the next meeting? rudy said it is this coming weekend, the 28th , i think. anybody know? i don't want to miss it.

smpolyp
04/25/2001, 08:56 AM
Yes the meeting will be the 28 th after 7pm.

smpolyp
04/25/2001, 09:01 AM
Victor I e-mailed you the directions.
If anyone else needs directions just jingle.