PDA

View Full Version : We made it!

kristen marie
06/12/2003, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your summer!

I just wanted to let you know that all of our tanks made it down to Boise successfully. Even the xenia that no-one thought would survive made it after being in a bag for 14 hours! We didn't have any fatalities, and we were quite pleased with the transition.

However, I do have to report that a few weeks ago, my baby snowflake moray though that the carpet was a much more suitable home .... so he is no more. :( I still don't know how the little sucker got out... all the holes were covered... but oh... how they find a way!

Please keep us on your email list and updated! We'd love to see what your guys are up to, and we are going to try to come up to Spokane every once in a while.

Zephrant
06/13/2003, 12:08 AM
Hey- Glad it all went well. We'll try to give you some notice for the BBQ this summer, that would be a great time to head up our way.

Zeph

kevinpo
06/15/2003, 08:11 AM
Glad your transition went smoothly. Sorry you moved further south instead of north :( . I hope you will still be able to come visit sometimes. I can put you and Kevin up for the night if you do.

Regards,
Kevin