PDA

View Full Version : CBB for trade, or to a good home

reefer420
06/09/2003, 12:27 PM
Hello everyone,
On May 30th I bought a Copper banded Butterfly from Scotts pet shop. Damn impulse buys!:rolleye1: I paid 29.99 for him. I have now had him for a week in a half and am really regretting it. First of all, I have no aiptasia in my tank, but plenty of micro-life. He is always picking at the rocks, but I have no idea what he is eating. I was able to get him to eat a few mysis, but this took a lot of patience. I feel I run my tank a little too on the sterile side for this fish and would like to find him a good home, hopefully with lots of aiptasia and maybe a refugium connected. I dont really care about the money, it was me just being stupid. Make me an offer, a frag or two preferably sps or some hot zoos and he is yours. Willing to take other stuff too though. Let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

clamlvr
06/09/2003, 04:50 PM
bring it over and will trade for a frag if you want

reefer420
06/09/2003, 09:42 PM
clamlvr,
Where abouts in Chicago are you located. Also is the frag sps? I really don't collect softies anymore. LMK.

Thanks,
Paul

clamlvr
06/09/2003, 10:02 PM
yes SPS frags only.I'm near Oak lawn around 87th and Cicero

clwnphish
06/10/2003, 10:23 AM
Paul Ill give it a try. Ive been looking for a CB.
LMK,
Eric

reefer420
06/14/2003, 04:32 PM
Sorry I havent replied back, I am actually in Cincinnati right now, I was having problems catching him, and kind of decided to maybe keep him, if I can find some aiptasia. There was 2 in my tank that he eradicated. Does anyone have a rock full of aiptasia I can purchase. If I cant find any aiptasia I am going to give him to one of you. Sorry, when I posted this I was feeling really frustrated. I am gonna post for some aiptasia let me know if you have some.

Thanks,
Paul

BTW, Eric we need to hook up for some trades. Keep me posted on a good time now that summer is here.