PDA

View Full Version : Twenty Frags

minh_han
06/07/2003, 07:23 PM
I don't know if this is appropriate, but there is a contest going on at FragExchange.com that I wanted to share with the CARS group. Apparently, the club that has the most people join will will twenty free frags from Dr. Mac&Sons. We could use this in a club raffle and make money for the club. By the way, when you enter in your information to the database, let me suggest using CARS to keep things uniform so an accurate tally can be made. Here's the post:

For anyone in an Aquarium Society or Club, this is your chance to pick up some frags for your members...

The club with the most members to sign up will receive an awesome prize! Courtesy of FRAG LLC and Dr. Mac & Sons Corals, the winning club will receive 20 free frags! The frags can be dispersed among the members, auctioned or sold off for money to support your organization, or given to your officers as a thank you for their time...

As the members sign up, all they must do is register as a new member and Enter their information in the database. MOST IMPORTANTLY, they must enter their club name in the database, this will be how we determine the winner.

Current members and clubs also qualify for this deal. If you are already a member and belong to a club, enter your information - including club name, and your club could win!

For those of you in clubs, contact all your members! You could be the ones to end up with 20 new frags from Dr. Mac!!!

(Because of the expense of this giveaway, a winner will be determined only if there has been enough of a turnout. On the other hand, if we have enough join, I will add prizes!)

Once you have joined the site, proceed to the Database Entry and enter your information, plus your club name of course!
www.fragexchange.com