PDA

View Full Version : June 14th Meeting @ 2PM - Deep Sandbeds

minfinger
06/04/2003, 11:34 PM
The next Charleston Reefers Club meeting will be Saturday June 14th @ 2PM. There's only a few things that may keep us from having this meeting. I'm getting married on the 21st, I'm remodeling my bathroom (Should be done this week), and my house is a total mess from the other remodeling projects. If push comes to shove, the next meeting is scheduled for some time in July, I think the 5th or th 12th.

At any rate, our scheduled topic is Deep Sandbeds, Benefits and/or downfalls.

Here's a link (http://host36.ipowerweb.com/~myyamaha/CR/Newsletter/2003-06-14.PDF) to the newsletter about the meeting.

As always if you have any frags you wish to trade, bring them along
I plan on trying to find some time to frag some of my leathers again and my Green Star Polyps I have. So hopefully I'll have some more small leathers soon, but who knows.

So, if you've got any questions, feel free to drop us a line at minfinger@cchat.com or visit the web page www.CharlestonReefers.org.

See you soon,
Mike
Founder

ahill
06/07/2003, 07:50 PM
After having a fish only tank several years ago, my wife and I decided to get back into it. We just setup a 55 gallon tank(purchased from tideline, great place) we plan on using for a few fish, LR and some hardier soft corals. I would really like to come listen in and hopefully learn alot ! Hope to see you soon!

minfinger
06/07/2003, 08:00 PM
Ahill,

Well I'm glad to hear you're getting back into it :) I always welcome new hobbiest and I lok forward to meeting you on Saturday.