PDA

View Full Version : PREMIUM AQUATICS '

junkzoo
04/04/2001, 07:31 AM
Heard about other places "price matching" on some drygoods. was wondering if anyone know of Premium doing this ?? am sending my wife down to Premium whenshe goes on her monthly "family visit". was looking for a refractometer,
i think Jason list his for about $114 or so . the north coast marine lists them for $85 for the same one .along with my "shopping list" i'm sending her with i'm sure she will bring back more than what's on the list anyway,(been there, used to it ,,,, like it ,,,)if she brings print out of northcoast's ad you think jason could/would lower the price on refractometer? (money saved on that will go to more stuff anyway!) just wonderin',,,,, :rolleyes:

M_Madill
04/04/2001, 11:36 AM
Taken from their "Policies" page

HONEST PRICE GUARANTEE

What's the difference between our guarantee and others that claim "Lowest Price
Guarantee". Well, we believe that statement is dishonest. Who can claim that they have
the lowest prices. We shop our competition and we have several items lower than their
prices. It is impossible to shop the entire internet, so to make that claim is impossible.

We will match any legitimate offer if you find one lower than our prices. Just send us the
web address or magazine ad. On occasion, our competitors might sell something below
cost, which we will not match, but this is very rare.

junkzoo
04/04/2001, 04:32 PM
Thanks!

Snailman
04/04/2001, 09:31 PM
Matthew

[welcome]

M_Madill
04/05/2001, 05:02 PM
Thank You Snailman