PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Complete 38g Reef or FOWLR Setup

Tom Berry
06/03/2003, 05:20 PM
My wife wants the 38g out of the house by early July. This is going to be a sweet deal for somebody. I would really like to see it go to somebody local, so I am posting it here again before I put it out to RC at large. This will be for Burlington, VT pickup of the complete package only. I won't part out or ship. All that said, the following will be included:

AGA 38G aquarium (36" x 12" x 20") no scratches

open cast iron stand designed to hold 2 stacked 38g aquariums.

AGA 36" hood with 2 x 55W PC includes original 10k bulbs and Smartlite daylight/actinic bulbs

SeaClone protein skimmer

EcoSystem 40 hang on back mud filter/refugium includes Miracle Mud and caulerpa seeded with live mud, bristleworms, and amphipods from Indo-Pacific Sea Farms

http://www.ecosystemaquarium.com/html/hangonback.html

Ebo-Jaeger 150W heater

Hagen 250 gph powerhead

20 lbs. CaribSea Aragalive sand seeded with critters from IPSF

I am asking $400 for the above package. I paid well over $800 for it.

I also have another 38g aquarium that I will throw in for free. It has a couple of scratches, and probably needs a new plastic frame (available from Pet Advantage or another AGA dealer) but is watertight and in good shape otherwise. You can put it on the stand underneath, and use it as a sump or refugium. If you want to do this, I have another AGA 36" hood with 2 30W daylight/actinic fluorescents for $40 that you can use to light the sump/refugium.

The buyer will also have first option on the following livestock:

20+ lbs. Kaelini live rock $40

flame angel $30

chocolate chip star fish $5

tiger sand sifting starfish $5

Tom Berry :fish2: