PDA

View Full Version : jaili lighting

ms reefer
06/02/2003, 09:08 AM
I have purchase lights from someone on rc and the lighting is jaili lighting power compact and a metal halide pendant. he had them on a 75 gal tank. how are these lights

CORALFISHG
06/17/2003, 06:26 PM
hay there sorry for the late reply.. but i was very satisfied with the jalli light's. they come with a built in fan so when you turn your atinics on the fan comes on.. here's a couple of pics so you can see the color that you get out of them... the tank is empty now becuse i am selling everything.. hope this helps... jason

white only

CORALFISHG
06/17/2003, 06:26 PM
actinics only

CORALFISHG
06/17/2003, 06:27 PM
and white and actinics.... :D

ms reefer
06/17/2003, 11:21 PM
how does these lights look with fish and corals? what kind of corals can you keep w/these light? how does coraline algea grow under the lights? sorry so many ?'s did you go to a bigger tank?

CORALFISHG
06/17/2003, 11:26 PM
im sorry im not gunna be able to help you with your questions. i never had any corals under these lights. i had them over my fish only tank. and i did not have them over it long enough to get any coroline. my original intent was to start another reef tank, but i was having so many problems with my other tank that i decided to make it what it was. and i only actually had it set up for about 3 mounths. and yes it's empty right now becuse i am going to a bigger tank. so the tank and light's are both for sale.. sorry i couldn't help.. jason

ms reefer
06/17/2003, 11:34 PM
wish I had know you was selling it sooner:mixed: Thanks for your responsive.