PDA

View Full Version : The meeting was a lot of Fun

partagas
05/31/2003, 08:19 PM
I had a great time meeting everybody and learning about the different type of things to do to my tank. I alreay redid the rock set up and I think it looks good. Waiting for the water to clear up so I can take photo's.

Also greenman, by any change did you find a bag with greenployps in it. When I got home and started putting things in the tank I did not see them. They are they one's ww was giving out.

Also..... I want to thank eveybody that was kind enough to share their goods.

WW
Vin
and you greenman.

Thank you all.

greenman
05/31/2003, 09:19 PM
yeah someone left some buttoms and some xenia i put them in my tank if you want to stop by and pick them up give me a call!

vmiller
05/31/2003, 10:19 PM
I had a great time too. It was nice meeting all of you.

Dave, thanks for all the work you must have done to get this club going. Judging by everyones interest, I think it will be successful and a lot of fun.

Vin

KingHookJaw
05/31/2003, 10:52 PM
Kudos to Dave for putting together a great day (despite the weather :( ).

It was nice to meet all of you, and I can't wait for the next meeting. I wish I could've stayed a bit longer, but I had to go pickup my son from grandma's house.

I'd also like to say thanks to those who contributed stuff from their tanks to help out others. Your genorosity is very much appreciated.

Once again thanks you guys for a great day.

Mike

WWiley
05/31/2003, 11:32 PM
Hey thanks Alot of fun. WW

witowsks
06/01/2003, 07:54 AM
yes , was definately a good time, and EXTRA thanks to WW for all the goods....it much appreciated !!! :bum:

partagas
06/01/2003, 11:12 AM
WOW, we got the Big Pimping going on.......

:bum:

partagas
06/01/2003, 09:22 PM
Ok, here is the the old tank.

partagas
06/01/2003, 09:23 PM
Here is the tank redone Sat. when I got home.

DanConnor
06/02/2003, 10:45 AM
It looks much better, part-aaahhh-gas!

Yes, many thanks to Dave for the excellent shindig. The bar is set pretty high for whoever is hosting the next one.

Also thanks to WWiley for the bounteous generosity with his frags. I hope we can all get our tanks going well enough to return the favor soon!

Orange Crush
06/05/2003, 04:02 PM
ditto to what everyone else said! Great meeting everybody, and it's wonderful to be in a group of people who don't look at you like you have three heads when you tell them that your zoos are spreading like wildfire!

greenman
06/06/2003, 04:33 PM
LMAO