PDA

View Full Version : moving back to OHIO

hystrix
05/31/2003, 03:23 PM
Hello Central Ohio Reefers, I am moving up to Ohio the beginning of July. I was interested in some assistance. Does anyone have any suggestions on areas to live around The Columbus Zoo (new employer). I am interested in renting a house/ townhouse/ condo with a garage and price anywhere from $600-$800 range. Any help would be appreciated. I will be moving up a 75gal reef mix soft and hard and also 2- 20gal. Not a fun time. How is the tap water around there? I have a RO but will not be able to set it up premove. Thanks in advance Ramon

FishyCommish
05/31/2003, 09:42 PM
Ramon,

The zoo is on the northern edge of Dublin, Ohio. Dublin is a very nice area, but might be out of that price range for an apartment/condo.

What will you be doing at the zoo??

TacoKing
06/01/2003, 10:16 AM
I live pretty close to that area and you should be able to find appartments or townhouses around the Sawmill and I-270 area. Its a pretty populated part of the town, so if you don't mind the traffic it's not to shabby. I can't think of any specific places off the top of my head, but see if you can pick up one of the Appartment Guilds that are in every Kroger or stores like that. You shoulnd't have a problem finding something to your specs.

-TK

hystrix
06/01/2003, 02:31 PM
I will be a zoo keeper IV. I will be working in the Shores area. I will be working with the fish, herps. and birds. Thanks for the info.