PDA

View Full Version : moved in

golfish
05/29/2003, 07:41 PM
Hey guys,
I'm on dial up so things are slow and old. The move went good but me and my Bro in-law did all the work so my backs paying for it big time. The gun safe was by far the hardest thing to move. There were some hidden defects with the house (goes without saying) so I've sepent the past few days getting those fixed or at least set up to be fixed.. The only place for the tank is on the lower level (3 levels) its going to be a few months before I can even think about a tank.

Paul, Sell em, frag em, trade em...do what you must....please save some frags for me.........

turtlespd
05/29/2003, 11:09 PM
Mark,

Finally. I cant believe you are in.

Well i alraedy knew that it would take a lot longer than you expected..I do have frags left, they are all over. I even forgot who's is who's but who cares..some i actuall threw out:D they just looked like calcium hogs..few had died do to sooooo many unexpected events..but of course i got some new stuff..to mix up with the old so when you ready you come over and have your pcikings..You will have to hold my corals in the near future. It turns out we dont like living here as much as i expected and we went from a 10 year plan to a 5 year plan..so no hole in the wall install anymore and we are planing to move in 4 years or so..and you knwo how time goes..i have known you for about 2 years now..good lord..anyways take your time and get set up ready to go..Im out of the reef game and just letting things grow and stable out, so you can be the man withthe new plan..good luck on the house..

dadevil23335
05/30/2003, 12:48 AM
Congrats on the move mark...now for the fun part of setting up a new tank:D

s13silvia
05/30/2003, 12:55 AM
wow glad to see you got moved in...i'm getting ready for a move soon, but luckily i don't have a lot to move.

you mentioned the tank would be on the 1st first, my question is it in a living room type setup? i would miss my tank if it wasn't in my room or somewhere where i'm always at. :(

cali_reef
05/30/2003, 02:09 AM
Mark,

Congrats on the move to the new place. Let me know when you are ready for some frags from me. I owe you a few.

Pierce

Project Reef
05/30/2003, 07:17 AM
Is my room ready?

Project Reef
05/30/2003, 07:18 AM
I got corals for you too don't worry old man. Love you buddy.

golfish
05/30/2003, 05:11 PM
s13silvia,
I'm not sure, it depends on my oldest daughter. Her room is on the lower level, if she moves out like she says she is then that will be the tank room. Plus it will make sure she stays GONE.

Ali,
Your room is ready. Its just off from Taylor's room and just the way you like it...HOT, HOT an more HOT. Once we get some extra cash we're going to cut out the wall, kick your ***** out and make it a play room. Its actullay pretty cool. Its an attic for now, but its next to the room rather then over it and a huge waste of space. It will open up to a room about 9x14 with a sligh narrowing at the end because of the roof.

Mark

Old Yeller Tang
05/31/2003, 12:01 AM
Mark,

Glad to hear your all in!:) Now you just need to update your profile so everybody will know where your located and swarm your area for frags once your tank is up!:D

Roland

MrSandman
05/31/2003, 12:22 AM
Its about time Mark! :D Hope everything went smoothly w/ your realtor.

So.....lets plan for the next frag swap to be at your new place in what....3 months? hehe.

anthony0812
06/01/2003, 12:51 AM
Good to hear you are all settled in..don't worry Mark..plenty of people on here will help you to restock your tank back up in no time..including me:D

dadevil23335
06/01/2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by anthony0812
Good to hear you are all settled in..don't worry Mark..plenty of people on here will help you to restock your tank back up in no time..including me:D

Hey Anthony, I finally got my new tank cycled, can I get some donations from you please j/k:D

sea-horsea
06/09/2003, 03:52 PM
where to? i am in west co. thought we are close

golfish
06/10/2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by sea-horsea
where to? i am in west co. thought we are close

Alta Loma

sea-horsea
06/10/2003, 06:23 PM
where the heck is it?

golfish
06/11/2003, 08:36 AM
not far from where I was..........where the hec is West Co?

sea-horsea
06/11/2003, 07:29 PM
west co. covina!!!

are you close to the mountains? :)