PDA

View Full Version : June meeting

ToddsReef
05/29/2003, 12:35 PM
Hey all, I fell off the face of the earth for a while (actually I was still on earth and I fell into the big hole up on the hill...FAHC). I was in talking with Jason yesterday and we were thinking about getting another meeting planned. I have a nice easy summer so any time is cool with me but I was thinking about setting a tentative date of 6/17 (Wednesday). I'd be happy to hold it at my place or to venture off to another reef...let me know what is good for you guys. Let's try to get an idea of the number of people that plan to attend by responding to this thread. I'm looking forward to meeting those of you that I haven't met and to seeing the others again.

Todd

P.S. I'm with Jason...that is a red goni in the middle of the show tank ;)

Brad A.
05/29/2003, 01:14 PM
June Meeting. I'll be there.

Brad A.
05/29/2003, 03:07 PM
Here is a pic of the red goni. It looks like it has 24 tentacle tips. I always thought goni had long polyps. However, Borneman's Coral book does say goni can rarely be encrusting...so looks like you guys (Jason and Todd) are probably correct. I think its a kewl coral. I hope it will grow in my tank.
Brad

dmorel
05/29/2003, 03:18 PM
Yup, that's a goni.
Todd, wish I could to that meeting...
We miss you up here!

-dm

The Saltwater Kid
05/30/2003, 06:50 AM
Hello Todd,

My name is Justin, I'm a newbie here...been on this board for the last month and a half or so. I might be able to make this meeting but would definitely need directions to wherever it's being held (I come from the Montpelier area)! If you want a reference to find out who I am just ask Jason at The Pet Advantage (such a knowledgable guy and only 22 years old...sheez). Talk to you soon!!!

Justin

Waterbury Guy
05/30/2003, 07:33 AM
Count me in. Look forward to it.

esoxreefer
06/01/2003, 08:47 AM
I am hoping to be able to make it, but I have to close the store that night. Would it be a problem if I showed up a bit late?

Drew

Tom Berry
06/02/2003, 05:19 PM
Todd,

I'll be there. I just posted about my new setup. I would welcome any feedback you have. I'd like to have you over when things are a little more organized, and there is actually something to see.

Tom Berry:fish2:

Tom Berry
06/03/2003, 06:58 PM
Todd,

I just checked my calendar. The 17th is a Tuesday. Do you mean Tuesday the 17th or Wednesday the 18th?

Tom Berry:fish2: