PDA

View Full Version : Party or Meeting?

battplus
05/28/2003, 04:06 PM
Hey guys,

Was on the site and noticed party at keith's house for June. Is there going to be any auction, or meeting or are we all getting
drunk at keith's?

:lol:

Mike

Keith
05/28/2003, 09:21 PM
There will be an auction near as I know.
Might even drink a beer or two myself.

Zepplin
06/04/2003, 04:55 AM
I believe we will omit most of the formal club procedural junk (i.e.-old business/new business, etc.)

However, I intend to bring many frags to auction at the party. Of course, everyone will be entered in the free raffle as well, assuming everyone is up to date with membership fees.

It's going to be a fun day.

-Meg :)

csherlock
06/05/2003, 12:51 AM
non members can come to the part as well, correct?
Ian, the guy who usually attends the meetings with me was wanting to come but I wanted to make sure the party wasn't for members only.....

Zepplin
06/05/2003, 01:08 AM
Non-members are more than welcome to attend. They will not be entered into the raffle however. Other than that, the more the fishier. ;)

Dan

battplus
06/09/2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Zepplin
Non-members are more than welcome to attend. They will not be entered into the raffle however. Other than that, the more the fishier. ;)

Dan

the more the fishier.
:lol:

csherlock
06/16/2003, 12:30 PM
The party was great! It was nice having a chance to talk with some of the members outside of the meetings.

Keith, thank you for hosting! Your house is great, and the tanks....GEORGOUS!!!! The food was Awesome.

I am looking forward to another party!

Chris

Keith
06/21/2003, 08:42 AM
Yes the party was great!
Those who showed up got some really awesome corals!
Thanks to Mark for allowing us to buy at wholesale on his account and Stacy who drove to Valpraiso pick the stuff out.

Great JOB!

Sure wish more people had shown up!

CedarReefer
06/21/2003, 08:49 AM
I've been thinking about joining. G.R. is a long hike, but it should be worth the trip to meet a few fellow reefers.

How much does it cost to join, and will I be able to pay into the membership before the next aution/raffle?

My tank is still pretty young and don't have any frags to trade, but I have a Clarkii and 2 damsels that I need to get rid of before I get my bannerfish.

Sean

Zepplin
06/21/2003, 02:38 PM
Sean,
It's $20/year to join. The next raffle won't be unitil the Christmas party. There are auctions at every meeting, but you don't need to be a member in order to buy items, however, you must be a member to sell items.

Hopefully we'll see you at the next meeting!!!

Dan

Fishguru
06/24/2003, 03:00 AM
sean, there are a few reefers from GR that come down, you might be able to get in on their carpool-Brent

CedarReefer
06/24/2003, 03:55 AM
Your webpage said the next meeting is July 13th. Anybody in G.R. need a passanger?

Sean

Krusk
06/25/2003, 10:09 AM
Sean

I'm from G.R

but I'm on vacation that week. :(

Krusk

CedarReefer
06/25/2003, 10:51 AM
That's a bummer. Maybe next time then. If there isn't anybody else I'll 'prolly just drive down there by myself. I tried to get my wife to come, but said she would be lost with all the jargon reefers speak.

Sean