PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff

vmiller
05/28/2003, 09:46 AM
I have a domino damsel and a few tiny colonies of zooanthids that I'd like to get rid of. I'll give them to anyone that wants them for free. Let me know and I'll bring them.

Where can I get the bags that you get corals and fish in from the stores?

I also have about $100 of flex pvc ( a bit over 30 feet) that I'd be willing to trade for a nice frag or some rock.

Vin

partagas
05/28/2003, 10:20 AM
Vin, I'll take them of your hands. I do not have frags to trade, But I would like to work a deal for the PVC also.

Let me know.

DKing

fishtanker
05/28/2003, 10:32 AM
i'd be happy to take them off your hands. i live in latham which as you know isn't too far from you.
i was looking at your website and noticed the "plug" for Eddies Aquarium. i love that place....can't wait until they move

let me know

KingHookJaw
05/28/2003, 10:35 AM
I'll be glad to take the zoo's off your hand. I still don't have any in my nano :( .

Thanks...Mike

greenman
05/28/2003, 11:16 AM
I have some bags if u need any... I just ask the ppl at eddies for some and they give them to me ....

witowsks
05/28/2003, 11:16 AM
Add me to the "WANT SOME" list :bum:

vmiller
05/28/2003, 11:23 AM
Wow, didn't expect this much demand. I'll give away to the people who asked first. I think I have three tiny colonies of zooanthids, but one or two of them might have some small valonia bubbles on them. So, I guess I can give a few of you zooanthids, but please only take the ones with valonia if you already have it in your tank.

I should have thought of asking eddies for bags. Duh.