PDA

View Full Version : Zoos on Ebay

jciwlsn
05/27/2003, 05:41 AM
Just happened to checkout the new fish listings on ebay, someone is selling a 6-pack of some zoo's with starting bid at $5.00, $30.00 for shipping. Looked like a pretty good deal.............anyone ever buy livestock from ebay?

Here's the listsing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2325392469&category=3212

If it is a good deal, I probably shouldn't be passing this on!:D

LauraBay
05/27/2003, 12:36 PM
I watch the livestock on ebay just for fun. Keep an eye on this one. I'm guessing the price will go up, and up, and up. Things seem to sell for more than what I consider typical market price. Makes me want to sell things on Ebay :)

jciwlsn
05/27/2003, 12:59 PM
That's what I thought too. After I posted this thread, I had an idea it wouldn't stay at 5.00; someone has already submitted a bid. Being an Ebay'er for 3 years, I know how prices can get TOO high. I was taken in by the really nice colors.

They're going to be my first, in addition to the 4 that came with the LR.

I'll have to start selling things on Ebay if I spend any more money on this hobby!

wanareef
05/28/2003, 06:42 AM
If you looked closer - the "frags" are nickel to quarter size - pretty small if you ask me. Not worth it. :D

jciwlsn
05/28/2003, 07:58 AM
Yeah, you're right. When I re-read the description I thought the nickel size was a little skimpy. I have two zoos on my LR that equal that size.